At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, our 7,000+ global associates proud to come to work each day, knowing that what we do impacts the lives of patients around the world.
With our innovative technologies and service offerings, we touch a patient’s life every second of every day and are committed to continuing to increase the number of patients we serve.
With some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, an unmatched global footprint, comprehensive benefits and a distinct culture, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is a great place to work, grow and be part of a team that is focused on making a difference. Consider joining our team and unlock your potential.
Our Supply Chain Planning team is looking for an Associate Analyst to support the continued growth of the Global Supply Chain & Logistics department. Under very general supervision, the Associate will support manufacturing by functioning as a resource for integration, planning and maintenance management of manufacturing, finished goods inventories and service support. Specifically, this planner will be responsible for an own the planning process for Equipment & Machines. This position will be based at our Global Headquarters in the Denver, Colorado area. Relocation assistance may be provided.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Sets priorities independently and accomplishes objectives in the support of manufacturing operations through activities such as integration and maintenance of raw material, planning spares and equipment builds to maintain adequate inventories, monitoring of work in progress, management of finished goods inventories, and provision of ongoing and varied assistance to manufacturing and field service.
- Design and produce analytics and reporting to support supply chain initiatives
- Maintains Master Data for finish goods, creation of new parts in the system, production routers.
- Creation of Stock Transfer Orders for Regional Inventory Replenishment.
- Develops solutions to non-routine problems of moderate to intermediate complexity within functional area of expertise, but having impact across functional lines.
- Represents functional area in interactions with other internal and external customers to coordinate activities, develop key measures, modify systems, monitor processes, and resolve problems.
- Compiles detailed information, routine analysis to drive forecasting, the assessment and control of manufacturing processes, evaluation of vendor performance, etc.
- Initiates, reviews, and contributes to Engineering Change Orders.
- Leads the development, maintenance, and monitoring of Standard Costs.
- Maintains finished goods inventories to meet customer requirements and financial objectives.
- Works closely with team to schedule and ensure proper inventory levels to support customer needs.
- Partners with Quality and Regulatory to initiate Quality Product Holds.
- Provides support to associates in the field, internal departments as well as global areas for all new and changing products and return goods.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business Analytics, Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, quality, planning, documentation systems and processes.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking skills and the ability to organize and facilitate manufacturing problem solving teams.
- Ability to interact with diplomacy and tact while maintaining appropriate assertiveness and persistence.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.